Travel and explore China
Whether you’re just starting your teaching career, taking a gap year, career break or already living in China.
You can choose from the following options:
- Kindergarten (2 – 6 years)
- Training Centre (3 – 12 years)
- International Schools | Middle Schools (11 – 13 years) and High School students (14 – 18 years)
We have positions available with some of the most reputable schools in the North, East and South of China.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree (in any subject);
- Either a TEFL/ TESOL/ CELTA Certificate (at least 120 hours), (not a requirement to have this when applying for the position, but will be required to finalize the process) only applicable for successful candidates.
- 2+ years Teaching experience or; 2 years postgraduate work experience;
- No criminal record (must have a Police Clearance Certificate / applied for one)
- Proficiency in English
- Valid passport (not a requirement to have this when applying for the position, but will be required to finalize the process) only applicable for successful candidates.
Your salary and benefits package include the following:
- Salary between 13 000RMB up to 25 000RMB (±R 26 000 – R 50 000 per month), depending on qualifications and experience
- Paid accommodation or housing allowance (negotiable)
- Annual flight allowance
- Bonus after completion of contract (negotiable)
- Sponsored legal Z work visa
- Medical Insurance (negotiable)
- Paid holidays and national holidays
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- 12 month contract position
What you will do:
- Work up to 40 hours per week;
- Two days off per week;
- Teach students
- Get professional teaching training;
- Have amazing travel opportunities and
- Have an opportunity to save money
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within 24 hours of your application, you have been unsuccessful.
The Applicant will endure all the relevant costs for the employment process from South Africa to China. The following costs include, but are not limited to the following:-
- Police Clearance Certification fee;
- TEFL or TESOL certification;
- Notary letter, if applicable;
- Medical Examination in South Africa;
- Submission fees at the HPCSA;
- Verification letter from SAQA;
- Courier Costs, if applicable;
- Chinese Consulate costs, if applicable;
- Visa application costs;
- Airfare costs from South Africa to China (though we will attempt to negotiate)
- Airfare reimbursement upon the completion of a successful contract.
To apply for this position please e-mail your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name.
This process may take up to 3 months depending on the documentation available at time of your application.
Pro-edge Solutions works closely with CC Recruitment, a Recruitment Agency for Teachers based in China.